Dec. 22, 2015
12 days healthy holiday recipes Day 12:
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 packets powdered stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 3 droppers vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend* (See note)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free powdered sugar
- In a microwavable bowl or in a sauce pan on the stove, melt the chocolate and butter.
- Once melted stir in the powdered stevia and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer add eggs, erythritol, stevia and vanilla extract. Blend until creamed together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, xanthum and salt.
- Gradually pour into the wet ingredients while blending on low speed.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, pack batter into scoop.
- Make 20 rounded scoops and set onto a parchment lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14-15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven sprinkle powdered sugar over the top of each