Dec. 20, 2015
12 days healthy holiday recipes Day 10: Skinny Girl Fruit cake
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar or 6 Stevia packets
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 10-12 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 1 handful of blueberries
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla extract and Stevia (or sugar) for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours in the fridge, until firm.
- Arrange strawberries and blueberries on top and serve. Enjoy!
- See more at: http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com/2011/07/skinny-strawberry-cheesecake-4th-of-july-style.html#sthash.ylV24smR.dpuf